Central Florida Zoning And Land Use Lawyer
Overcoming the broad range of zoning and land use challenges faced by owners of Florida property has been a primary focus for me throughout my law career. I appear frequently before zoning boards and other municipal and county agencies on behalf of my clients, and I have obtained many positive outcomes through litigation in state and federal courts.
A Versatile, Accomplished Land Development Attorney In Orlando
My analytical skills and wide-ranging knowledge of municipal, state and federal laws governing land use are key assets for the clients I serve. Working with a network of highly qualified land planners, surveyors, engineers and property appraisers, I am prepared to thoroughly assess your dispute or initiative, applying decades of relevant experience in matters such as:
- Developments of regional impact (DRI), locally undesirable land use (LULU) projects, planned unit developments and other large-scale development initiatives that require presentation of comprehensive land use plans
- Pursuit of zoning variances, building permits and conditional use permits
- Navigation of complex plat and subdivision procedures to divide property into sellable lots or accomplish other objectives
- Entitlement due diligence essential for developers and others considering major Florida land acquisitions, including thorough analysis of zoning rights and other important factors in property value
- Municipal code enforcement and code violations
- Representation of commercial and residential property owners in quiet title litigation, boundary disputes, takings under eminent domain, survey encroachment cases and other real estate-related disputes with private parties or government authorities
In the course of my career as a Central Florida zoning and land use attorney, I have represented clients ranging from large corporations to local developers and individual homeowners. Whether the project at hand involves a landfill, juvenile center, religious facility, wireless tower or residential property, I offer forthright counsel and rigorous alignment with my clients’ needs and goals.
If you would like to discuss your development plans, problems you have encountered or other real estate concerns with me, experienced lawyer Mary Doty Solik, simply contact me by email or telephone. Our work together can begin with an initial consultation, and I emphasize efficiency and affordability across my practice areas.